Jedi Master Yoda Origami - Fumiaki Kawahata



To be completely honest, I'm not THAT into Star Wars - I'm more of a sword and sorcery girl ;-) - but a dare is a dare, and a friend asked me on Facebook if I could handle it, and here it is! I had no better paper to make it, so that's my Yoda with chlorophyll withdraw, lol. 

Wanna try? Click here for the diagram.

Um amigo me intimou no Facebook, aí eu tive que fazer, né? Não é muito difícil, mas não dá para usar um papel mto grosso, por causa da cabeça e do cajado. Esse eu fiz com tissue foil, não me lembro bem do tamanho, acho que uns 20x20cm, mais ou menos.

Quer encarar? Clique aqui para ver o diagrama

1 I'd love to hear from u! Adorarei ler sua opinião!:

Bah said...

r0x!

"Que a força esteja com vc!" rs

Kisu!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...